StarVie Tritón Pro 2.0 padel racket has a teardrop shape that provides greater balance towards the head. A technical racket, ideal for advanced players who want extra power in their offensive game without losing control. Thanks to its medium density rubber PRO 50 and its roughness directly from the mould, it has greater rigidity in the head.
- NEW. Two layers of carbon in the head: Colours Carbon 3K silver + Carbon 3K. The racket is stiffened by the use of two layers of carbon that gives greater control and power.
- PRO 50 rubber racket. Perfect balance between power and control thanks to its medium density rubber.
- 1 cm longer handle to make a two-handed grip more comfortable.
- A teardrop shape, which places the racket’s sweet spot at the top of the plane.
- The roughness of the plane surface (Full Plane Effect) helps players achieve greater precision in the effect of each stroke. StarVie works this roughness directly from the mould.
- It is 100% made in Spain, in Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).