It is made entirely of Tricarbon material, providing more durability and stiffness for more power. The technologies present, such as Nerve and Airchannel, combined with a heavy weight (around 370g) will bring extreme power to this racquet. The diamond shape will release even more power at impact.
Thanks to the CustomWeight system, you can customize the racquet depending on whether you’re looking for more power or a different balance. There are three slots on the head of the racquet as well as a replacement for the current head cap so you can have the perfect racquet for you.
This racquet will be perfect for the experienced player looking for power.
– Hack: Stiffened racquet core to improve accuracy even on off-center hits
– Vibradrive: Rubber insert in the handle to absorb vibrations
– Airchannel: Perforations on the sides of the racquet core to improve hitting speed
– Metalshield: Aluminum alloy bumper on the top of the racquet to protect it from bumps and scratches
– MultiEVA: The core of this racquet will feature two densities of foam: the first is more compact to offer more power on fast balls and the second is less dense to keep better control on slow balls.
– TriCarbon 3D: Use of biaxially interlaced carbon strips to provide more strength and stiffness while reducing weight.
– CustomWeight: A system that allows you to customize your racquet according to your desired benefits. 3 spaces are provided in the head of the racquet and 1 in the tip to add leaded plates (available separately)
– Nerve: Creation of channels on the sides of the racquet frame to increase rigidity by lowering the weight
– Adaptia: The assembly of TriCarbon and MultiEVA will allow the racquet to adapt its reaction to the speed of the ball. On a fast ball, the racquet will stiffen up to give you more control while on a slow ball, it will stay in contact with the racquet longer for more powerful shots without effort.
– Carbontube: A frame that incorporates a hollow tube around the edges of the racquet for increased performance.
– Hesacore: The Hesacore grip features a honeycomb design to create more contact between the hand and the grip. This will reduce hand tension on the handle to allow you to play more freely.